Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Carol Bradley Designs, located in sunny and (usually) warm Central Texas, offers quality hand-crafted jewelry at moderate prices. I design and make all the jewelry using semi-precious gemstones, glass, sterling silver, copper and brass.

I personally select the beads from wonderful selections at wholesale and retail bead shows. I use sterling silver, fine silver, brass, copper, Hill Tribe silver, semi-precious gemstones and glass. My favorite techniques are fusing fine silver, creating sterling silver wire links and hammering metal. I just started creating torch-fired enamel beads. I plan to learn how to kiln-fire enamel this year.

I started making jewelry in 1992.
I went to a bead store to get a necklace shortened. The manager said “We can do that for $10, or I can show you how.” Of course I said “show me!”

I sell my work on Etsy and at various events in Texas. A current list is in the Schedule tab above.

Thank you for visiting.