Friday, January 23, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I try to keep them simple. This year I plan to be more organized! I used to that think I was an organized person, but apparently that was a delusion. I seem to be constantly challenged to have "a place for everything and everything in its place." I do mainly manage to keep the beads in the bead room. That is somewhat like keeping a needle in a haystack. I do have the gemstones organized. The glass beads are another story or two.

I did bring a bit more order to the office part of the house today. The computer desk is in the office now (instead of next to the dining table) - imagine that!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Organizing always makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a relief to get rid of clutter. It is still a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete