Saturday, June 20, 2009

Enameling?

I've been fascinating by enamel on copper for years. Lately, I've been wanting to try it .... or am I just distracting myself from all the bead projects on my to-do list? Who knows?

Today I was just blown away by the enamel jewelry of Teka and Zoe after seeing her earrings on Etsy's front page. Darn, they sold and left the front page before I got a screen shot! Here are the earrings in her "sold" area. Aren't they awesome? All her jewelry is beautiful in a rustic way.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, your own metal techniques rock. You're doing several things I would love to learn. I think copper enameling would be the perfect next feather in your jewelry making cap! I hope you get a chance to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know any good deals on a Paragon table-top kiln? :)

    ReplyDelete