Friday, July 24, 2009

Back to the Beads and Wire!

I'm done tinkering with websites and blogs for a while. :) Maybe. I want to get things pretty much settled so I can design and order new business cards for my fall shows. I like this nifty new blog background.

Speaking of fall shows, I'm excited to be accepted into the River Art Show in San Antonio the first weekend of October. I'm pretty sure I have been accepted to the Rockport Seafair the second weekend of October. (They cashed my check, anyway.) I have an application pending for a show in Dallas the third weekend of October.

Time to get busy! I ordered a bunch of wire from Thunderbird yesterday, the first day of a super sale. Everything is at the best price break through midnight tomorrow (7/25/09). Run order you some wire now if you need any. If you do, let me know and I might admit how much I bought. It was my largest wire order ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment