Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kyle Market Days

Kyle Market Days was a fun show yesterday. The new location is great. We have shady huge live oak trees, a little breeze, and are right on Kyle's main street. We had many more shoppers than we did at the old side-road spot. There were picnic tables where folks hung out listening to great local blues musicians. We heard Hosea Hargrove in the morning and Ribeye Red in the afternoon.

I met a lot of very nice people. Theresa Buchle drove over to visit. We all smelled pies baking across the street at Texas Pie Company. Check out the storefront. The second pic is a close-up of the kinetic sculpture on the roof. I'll post a video of it in motion when I figure out how.


3 comments:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I left BEFORE the pies really started cooking, and I'm glad you had a good day over there. It was great to see you and to ogle your new work. I'm really itching to etch now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etching is a fun process. It can be messy, at least for me. :)

    ReplyDelete