Sunday, November 8, 2009

Booth Photos - Kyle Market Days

I'm quite proud of myself for finally making a fitted table cover for my booth. It's one of those things that you hate to pay someone else to do because you know how to do it. It was a good excuse to replace my 24-year old machine that had refused to move its innards any longer. One cover down, many to go. The first one was for the 6-foot table, 30" wide.



You can see I went with the old sheets and a bit of fabric for the 4-foot table yesterday. I need to make 2 more for the 4-foot tables, plus a generic non-fitted cover for 8-foot tables. I always rent table(s) if it's an option instead of hauling around tables. The 8-footers can be 24" or 30" wide. I've even done shows that had 5 or 6-foot tables that were 20" wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment