Friday, February 26, 2010

Suggestion for All On-Line Sellers

If you sell online and your web page says you ship daily, don't mail a package a week after the order is placed and paid! Good grief! I would think this is common sense.

I am appalled at some sellers (large and small) who just ignore the customer after payment. It's very easy to use the PayPal or UPS shipping that automatically sends the buyer an email when the mailing label is created. It includes the tracking number and a link to see the package's status.

I hope this is common sense to all of you and you know I'm not ranting at any of you!

4 comments:

  1. oooo Carol, I'm paranoid over this, I check my paypal and email everyday for things like this....but it always turns up nothing...but somehow I still fret that I am neglecting someone! Who, I don't know! lol!

    Think I will be SO excited when there is actually someone there that I WILL probably forget! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm paranoid about it too. I did mail a package late one time. I apologized profusely and the buyer was very nice. I became doubly paranoid then! I too check email, Etsy and PayPal closely to make sure I don't goof up again.

    Cheers and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ARE my lucky charm!!!!! Having told youI have no order notices from paypal - this weekend I recevied 4, yes FOUR!!!!

    Thanks gorgeous ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, Ms. Gorgeous! Maybe my Irish and English ancestors sprinkled some lucky charms your way!

    ReplyDelete