Monday, March 15, 2010

Craftgawker Fun


I love to look at Craftgawker. The photos rule the page and the site's managers jury the photos for quality. Most of the photos are of items on Etsy and the rest have links to Artfire or other web sites. I've found a lot of cool blogs to follow through Craftgawker.

I hopped over a little bit ago when I got an email that my last submission was accepted. I almost drooled when I saw the bracelet in the photo next to mine. It has the most beautiful lampwork beads in earth tones, plus I just love the bracelet design. Her Etsy name is VerreDesign and her blog is http://www.verredesign.blogspot.com/. By the way, mine is the turquoise necklace.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog! I have tried to get on craftgawker, no success so far. Your work it beautiful. Glad I found your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete