Monday, June 7, 2010

Bead Soup Blog Party Loot


As I mentioned in an earlier post, my Bead Soup Blog Party swap partner is Jess Italia Lincoln of Vintaj Natural Brass. She sent me a veritable treasure chest of ocean-themed loot. It has a starfish, sand dollar, seahorse, watery blue lampwork beads and even a sea monster. I hope that's a sea monster towards the bottom right, anyway.

Visit Lori Anderson's blog post for a list of all the participating bloggers and check out their blogs for more beads soups. The selections are very inspiring! For a quickie tour of some of the soups, check out Lori's Bead Soup Party Flickr group.

The bloggers start revealing their creations on June 19th!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a literal treasure trove to work with! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bead soup mix - I love brass!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sea monster is the "Asian Marine Dolphin" but I like sea monster better :) You are a lucky girl to get paired with Jess! She can access things no one else can!! Can't wait to see what you create!
    Marie {Skye Jewels}

    ReplyDelete