Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bead Shop Reorganization

The Austin Bead Society show was wonderful. I'll post pics of my loot in a day or two. I also need to post pics soon from the Thompson Enamel torch-fired enameling workshop. (That was a blast and my head is still spinning with ideas!)

The bead society ladies did a great job, as usual, of putting on the show and taking good care of the vendors. I sold lots of beads, which made me very happy. My goal is to clear out my excess beads by the end of this year, if not sooner. I've temporarily closed my Etsy bead shop while I decide how to best pass the beads on to other folks. I will be selling bead soups/mixes at great prices and possibly also sell bead sets at great prices. I need to sort through the remaining inventory, organize, and photograph, etc.

I'll re-open my Etsy bead shop on August 20th with bargains galore.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carol. I had a fabulous time at the bead show and it was great to meet you. Looking forward to seeing you again. The ABS did a fantastic job organizing a really great show.

    ReplyDelete