Sunday, September 5, 2010

Quick Photography Tip #1

I get questions about photography every so often.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  Telling someone to use a pop-up light tent in full sun might not be particularly helpful, especially since what I use is officially called "Lite Tent."  So, here is said pop-up light tent, which you can buy here .   I position it so the sunlight is hitting the top and two sides.  This gives a nice back-lit shadow, creating a sense of depth.


I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Huh. I've never tried it in the sunlight! Will have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beads and great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, smart! Nice tip and thank you. I used a light box inside and just never got the hang of it.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete