Saturday, February 26, 2011

And the Winner Is...


Lisa Petrillo of Lucid Moon Studio won the bracelet! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your participation and all the kind comments.

Lisa just participated in Lori Anderson's latest Bead Soup Blog Party and today is the "reveal" day! Hop over to Lisa's blog to see what she created with the bead soup chosen by another beader-person. While you're there, take a peek at what blogs Lisa follows. I've found a lot of wonderful blogs through her list. (That's blog love, not snooping, right?)

Congrats, Lisa. I'll shoot you an email in a minute. :)

4 comments:

  1. Lisa is so talented and you are sooo generous! She's a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Lisa u lucky girl! & thank-you Carol for the oppertunity to win this cool bracelet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Lisa! Thank you Carol, that is one awesome bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, hope it's not snooping because I am totally guilty! Finally got online - what an awesome surprise! I have to admit, I'm pretty lucky at winning the really good giveaways...I can't wait to wear my prize, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!! Thanks Carol!!

    ReplyDelete