Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beads for the ABS Show

I'm almost ready for the Austin Bead Society show. In some ways the show is easier than others and in some ways it's harder. It's easier because it's indoors, I only have a 8' table, and it's a very short drive. It's harder because this is the only show where I sell beads, so I spend time packing them up instead of making jewelry. Also, I have room for less jewelry and have to plan accordingly. The show is this weekend and I hope to finish all I have planned to do. :)

I made a lot of torch-fired enamel beads to use in new jewelry. Notice the unusually large amount of pink, a color I'm finally starting to like.


Some of the enamel beads are already earrings. I need to make more earrings, then some bracelets and necklaces.


The beads I'm selling are all packed. They are mixes of Czech glass with a few porcelain or other beads here and there. The packages are 3"x4" and each contains 1/4 lb of beads.



I hope to see you this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Send my greetings from NC, OK? I'm quite sorry I won't be there this year. I enjoyed myself so much last year. Good luck with the show. It's such a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LeAnn! I'll tell everyone you said hi. We'll miss you. I'd sure love to be in North Carolina this summer!

    ReplyDelete