Friday, August 24, 2012

Fall is Right Around the Corner

Soon it will be cool enough to spend hours outside without needing to pour ice water on my feet.  Lots of fall shows are on the horizon for Christmas shopping for yourself and others.

This Sunday, August 26, I'll be at the Great Hills Open Air Market along with other vendors of hand-crafted items and locally grown food.  This is the new location of the Austin Open Air Market that was at the Cedar Park Center the first half of 2012.  Come check us out!   We'll be on the Arboretum Shopping Center side of Great Hills Trail between Highway 183 and Jollyville Rd.   (map)

Here's a peek at my newest copper patina earrings.  They are $17 each. 

Click here to see my fall schedule.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it was a great show. It was an almost perfect day for it!

    T

    ReplyDelete